Dawnlark Plains there's treasure everywhere
59 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Ditty was so engulfed in his digging that he didn't even notice that someone else was there until she started to speak. With a surprised "Whoa, where'd you come from!" Ditty dropped his bone, only to quickly dash towards it and pick it in his mouth again in a sort of mine, finders keepers gesture. He then put the piece of bone down at his own feet to make sure she wasn't getting any of it and looked at the female while she called him a bunch of names.

None of the names came familiar to Ditty and he blinked with confused eyes that betrayed that he wasn't so sure if she was insulting him or praising him, or if she just thought he was someone he wasn't. "No, I ain't a vulpes thingymajig," he confirmed. When she went on to ramble, seeming almost annoyed that she couldn't pinpoint the origins that were written all over his big floppy ears and narrow nose Ditty was quick to tell her: "I dunno what a canis lagoobymaboob is, but I'm a Ditty Roux-Abhren." He grinned and tilted his head, intrigued by this creature and her weird way of speaking, sorta, he thought. Oh! Hey! Maybe she was looking for a home, too! This could be his first step on the ladder towards Beta-ship of Reek's of yet miniature pack-to-be. Ditty felt instantly excited, but he waited for her to introduce herself, first (or maybe splutter out some more weird words) before he'd chase her off with his forward recruitment attempts.
Messages In This Thread
there's treasure everywhere - by Ditty - March 17, 2016, 04:16 PM
RE: there's treasure everywhere - by Dragyn - March 17, 2016, 04:47 PM
RE: there's treasure everywhere - by Ditty - March 17, 2016, 05:13 PM
RE: there's treasure everywhere - by Dragyn - March 18, 2016, 10:17 AM
RE: there's treasure everywhere - by Ditty - March 18, 2016, 05:40 PM
RE: there's treasure everywhere - by Dragyn - March 18, 2016, 05:57 PM
RE: there's treasure everywhere - by Ditty - March 18, 2016, 06:06 PM
RE: there's treasure everywhere - by Dragyn - March 18, 2016, 06:13 PM
RE: there's treasure everywhere - by Ditty - March 18, 2016, 06:22 PM
RE: there's treasure everywhere - by Dragyn - March 18, 2016, 06:33 PM
RE: there's treasure everywhere - by Ditty - March 18, 2016, 06:40 PM