Mudminnow River If only I could fish
Don’t Judge a Book By It’s Cover
62 Posts
Ooc — Emma
Lumar yawned awaking from her sleep.  The coyote stood and stretched her skinny frame, meanwhile hearing the quiet flutters of birds above her and the squeak of a mouse... hmm mouse sounded good.  The cream colored girl stalked in the direction of the scent.  Normally she just scavenged scraps, but she was hungry, so she would hunt.  Even if she had no idea whatsoever of who to hunt.  She had just never been taught in her bad family home, that she had escaped from.  She would never go back there.  Never.  She approached the mouse, very quiet now, stealthily.  She could see it’s little tail flick out from a bush it was currently settled in.  The coyote then leapt and landed on the mouse savagely breaking it’s spine with her her jaws before it could utter a sound.  Lumar felt a surge of pride for catching her first piece of prey ever.  Then she enjoyed her satisfaction through eating the delicious morsel, enjoying every bit of the 10% of it’s energy it gave her.  Then she resumed her walk back into focus.

After about twenty minutes of walking, she noticed a grey coyote trying to... well what was he doing?  She then caught on that the coyote was catching fish, with a weird method of his own.  Although her heart quickened it’s pulse with excitement.  Another coyote!  She hadn’t seen one since she had come to the Teekon Wilds and now here was one now... fishing.  She scented the breeze, noticing that she was downwind, so the male probably had not noticed her yet.  She followed him curiously as the coyote started walking again, hiding in the shadows.  Finally curiosity took control of her and she padded out from her cover of the shadows, now in front of the male’s path.  Not approaching the other coyote just yet though.

“Halo.”  She said in her very accented English.  She had to stop herself from saying “salutations”.  Still very used to her homeland language of French.  So far though she was trying her best to catch on the English though.  “I Lumar.  Havoont sen another coyote n a while.”  (Translating to:  Hello, I’m Lumar.  Haven’t seen another coyote in a while) Lumar attempted an awkward smile, hoping she didn’t appear as a stalker to the other coyote.  Which he could rightfully claim truthfully.

Let's Play a Game...
Messages In This Thread
If only I could fish - by Pluto - March 13, 2016, 02:10 PM
RE: If only I could fish - by Lumar - March 17, 2016, 11:13 PM
RE: If only I could fish - by Pluto - March 18, 2016, 09:09 AM
RE: If only I could fish - by Lumar - March 18, 2016, 11:04 PM
RE: If only I could fish - by Pluto - March 18, 2016, 11:55 PM
RE: If only I could fish - by Lumar - March 19, 2016, 06:03 PM
RE: If only I could fish - by Pluto - March 19, 2016, 08:01 PM
RE: If only I could fish - by Lumar - March 25, 2016, 11:34 PM