Hoshor Plains I've Chosen My Side
Don’t Judge a Book By It’s Cover
62 Posts
Ooc — Emma
The scent of a wolf and coyote smell seemly combined, intrigued and confused Lumar as the explorer caught scent of... a creature.  It looked like a coyote and wolf in one, just as it smelled.  It also smelled of a Pack.  Of wolves.  Lumar shuddered. She didn’t like wolves, they were just to vicious and territorial in her opinion.  Very savage.  She bet they thought the same of her own race, but she knew they were the true savages.  She had to live this way because of them.  The thought of those creatures disgusted her, so she pushed that thought to the back of her mind.  This wolf/coyote creature intrigued her.  She was now determined to find out who he was, entirely ignoring her gut which told her to stay away from the wolflike creature. She padded closer, wondering if the male had noticed her yet.

“Hallo.  Who er yu?  Wat ise your porpoise here?”  (Translating to: Hello.  Who are you?  What is your purpose here?)  She found herself glancing down a little embaress at her very rough English.  “Plese excuse my spek.  My min language is Français or French a yu may beater know it.”  (Translating to:  Please excuse my speak.  My main language is Français or French as you may better know it.)  Lumar apologized to the male.  Then her ears perked up and her eyes shinned curiously, wondering who he was and if he was able to perfectly or almost perfectly decipher her rough English.  “I’m Lumar by th wi.”  (Translating to:  I’m Lumar by the way.)  She added.

Let's Play a Game...
Messages In This Thread
I've Chosen My Side - by Judas - March 12, 2016, 09:56 PM
RE: I've Chosen My Side - by Lumar - March 17, 2016, 11:32 PM
RE: I've Chosen My Side - by Judas - March 18, 2016, 12:00 AM
RE: I've Chosen My Side - by Lumar - March 18, 2016, 09:45 PM
RE: I've Chosen My Side - by Judas - March 19, 2016, 07:19 PM
RE: I've Chosen My Side - by Lumar - March 25, 2016, 11:22 PM
RE: I've Chosen My Side - by Judas - March 25, 2016, 11:54 PM
RE: I've Chosen My Side - by Lumar - March 27, 2016, 11:51 PM
RE: I've Chosen My Side - by Judas - March 28, 2016, 12:10 AM
RE: I've Chosen My Side - by Lumar - March 28, 2016, 09:23 PM