Hoshor Plains I've Chosen My Side
Don’t Judge a Book By It’s Cover
62 Posts
Ooc — Emma
The young coyote was surprised that this fellow, who called himself, was so... friendly.  What startled her even more was when Judas claimed himself to be of her kind.  Maybe this wolf coyote was part coyote, but he had something else in him, he was larger than her and slightly different looking.  Yet he carried the same coat color and a few other things of a coyote.  Lumar continued to listen as Judas talked badly of this pack of ‘fleabags,’ as he called them.  Questions bubbled in her mind.  If he didn’t like the pack, why didn’t he just leave?  And even though he claimed to be of her kind, a coyote.  Why didn’t he look like one?

Lumar took a deep breath and began her words slowly this time, doing her best to pronounce everything correctly.  “So vu are a coyote than.   I donut men to be rood, but vu do not look like oon, no?”  (Translating to:  So you are a coyote then.  I do not mean to be rude, but you do not look like one, no?)  Lumar questioned Judas, in a shyer quieter tone.  Hoping she didn’t hurt the wolf emotionally in any way.  “And why don vu juse leve your pack if vu no like?”  (Translating to:  And why don’t you just leave you pack if you no like?)  Lumar then asked Judas, slightly confused about why he didn’t leave his pack of 'fleabags.'

Let's Play a Game...
Messages In This Thread
I've Chosen My Side - by Judas - March 12, 2016, 09:56 PM
RE: I've Chosen My Side - by Lumar - March 17, 2016, 11:32 PM
RE: I've Chosen My Side - by Judas - March 18, 2016, 12:00 AM
RE: I've Chosen My Side - by Lumar - March 18, 2016, 09:45 PM
RE: I've Chosen My Side - by Judas - March 19, 2016, 07:19 PM
RE: I've Chosen My Side - by Lumar - March 25, 2016, 11:22 PM
RE: I've Chosen My Side - by Judas - March 25, 2016, 11:54 PM
RE: I've Chosen My Side - by Lumar - March 27, 2016, 11:51 PM
RE: I've Chosen My Side - by Judas - March 28, 2016, 12:10 AM
RE: I've Chosen My Side - by Lumar - March 28, 2016, 09:23 PM