Firefly Glen Oh no, not I
starboy
2,684 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Master Astronomer
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
After the encounter at Neverwinter Forest's borders, Eshe and Charon had set out towards Firefly Glen right away. Charon was glad that Scimitar wasn't coming, because the more he interacted with the Neverwinter Alpha, the more Scimitar reminded him of another version of Dante. Another dude who thought he could do whatever he pleased, who thought everything — including Charon's lil' brother — belonged to him and that he didn't owe anyone anything. Unaware of the irony to his reasons for disliking Scimitar, Charon was just glad to be away from him and he enjoyed the time spent with Eshe, who had crazy quickly become a wolf that Charon enjoyed spending time with. He'd tried hating her when he first found out that she was a Frostfur, but he had found that he simply could not because she was too darn likeable. The Goober thing was just the cherry on top that had pulled him over the ledge and made him decide that maybe Scimitar was a total dick, but his mate could be his friend regardless.

Charon had never intended to inform Eshe of who exactly had been raped by Goober; he had only brought it up because Eshe had mentioned the double date, and he didn't want to ruin the plan by anyone mentioning Dhole into the equation. "I'm okay. Flóki seems pretty broody, but can you blame him?" Would it have happened to Amekaze (not that anyone could've likely taken her like that, anyway, for she was a warrior) Charon would've probably been storming right over to Phoenix Maplewood himself right now with guns blazing. "I just feel so... Restless, you know? It'll probably last until I've dragged that good-for-nothing over to Moonspear and have Dhole slowly rip his dick off." Charon was not so sure whether to kill him or let him live thereafter — life without a dick seemed almost worse than death — but that, too, would ultimately be up to Dhole.

Charon lead the way up to a small bluff that looked out over the glen. Water trickled down a narrow stream that passed the bluff's sides and wound down into the glen from there. He said, satisfied, "This seems like a good spot, doesn't it..?" There were a couple of other nooks in the distance and lots of low shrubbery along the glen's sides here, and the trickle of the water would mask a lot of sounds they made.
Messages In This Thread
Oh no, not I - by Eshe RIP - March 21, 2016, 01:28 PM
RE: Oh no, not I - by Charon - March 21, 2016, 01:43 PM
RE: Oh no, not I - by Eshe RIP - March 21, 2016, 02:13 PM
RE: Oh no, not I - by Charon - March 22, 2016, 03:12 AM
RE: Oh no, not I - by Eshe RIP - March 22, 2016, 09:49 AM
RE: Oh no, not I - by Charon - March 23, 2016, 02:55 AM
RE: Oh no, not I - by Eshe RIP - March 23, 2016, 09:25 AM
RE: Oh no, not I - by Charon - March 24, 2016, 09:07 AM
RE: Oh no, not I - by Eshe RIP - March 24, 2016, 09:34 AM
RE: Oh no, not I - by Charon - March 25, 2016, 05:18 AM
RE: Oh no, not I - by Eshe RIP - March 28, 2016, 11:41 AM