Firefly Glen Oh no, not I
starboy
2,684 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Master Astronomer
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
If there was anything that could make Charon warm up to Eshe more, it was flattery. And although the subject was heavy, it made Charon feel proud and liked to know that Eshe thought he was amazing for what he was doing for Dhole. Dhole was such a precious friend, she was much like family or a super good friend. The thought that someone had hurt her as he did made Charon's blood boil in the most violent of ways. "Thanks. We'll get him," he said, which seemed almost like his catch phrase these days. Goober would pay, and that was the one thing Charon knew for sure, now more than ever now that Eshe had pinpointed his location and was going to help him grab the guy.

Eshe sure seemed to think of all the details. Charon really just thought of the details where he would tear Goober to Moonspear and have Dhole have her way with him. All the steps in between were just clutter, and he preferred not to be a pessimist and just assume that things would go well. They had to. "Let's hope he's still at Phoenix Maplewood then," Charon said, "Or that they know where he is. Kind of sucks not to be able to do more myself with looking for him, though..." He frowned, wishing there was anything more that he could do. "I mean, if he's not at Maplewood, we'd almost have to, like... Go ask everywhere if anyone's seen Goober, but tell 'em that like, he's someone's old friend or something, so he wouldn't flee and it's not suspicious sounding." But they hadn't hashed that part of the plan out with Goldhawk and Scimitar yet, so probably it would be hard to implement it; unless of course they came back empty handed and they needed to think of a back up plan.

"I guess the easiest is if someone could be sent as you go. Like... Maybe you could send Goldhawk to us while you let Goober gather and carry flowers to give us some time? If, you know, if you aren't afraid he'd try anything funny when you're alone with him." Eshe was such a different kind of wolf than Dhole that Charon didn't think he would, but he could imagine if Eshe would feel unsafe for it anyway.
Messages In This Thread
Oh no, not I - by Eshe RIP - March 21, 2016, 01:28 PM
RE: Oh no, not I - by Charon - March 21, 2016, 01:43 PM
RE: Oh no, not I - by Eshe RIP - March 21, 2016, 02:13 PM
RE: Oh no, not I - by Charon - March 22, 2016, 03:12 AM
RE: Oh no, not I - by Eshe RIP - March 22, 2016, 09:49 AM
RE: Oh no, not I - by Charon - March 23, 2016, 02:55 AM
RE: Oh no, not I - by Eshe RIP - March 23, 2016, 09:25 AM
RE: Oh no, not I - by Charon - March 24, 2016, 09:07 AM
RE: Oh no, not I - by Eshe RIP - March 24, 2016, 09:34 AM
RE: Oh no, not I - by Charon - March 25, 2016, 05:18 AM
RE: Oh no, not I - by Eshe RIP - March 28, 2016, 11:41 AM