Firefly Glen Oh no, not I
starboy
2,684 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Master Astronomer
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
They elaborated on plans to catch Goober between them, would this plan fail; they could ask around innocently and then grab him when they could, if they did manage to find him. Perhaps it was best if the wolves were of Neverwinter, she was right. Besides, Moonspear was a bit low on members right now and, not counting those Charon preferred at home, it would be hard to spare some members.

A somewhat sadistic smile was wrough on Charon's face as Eshe mentioned that Goober was probably paranoid and fleeing. Either that, or a mad genius. The image of Goober hiding in a den somewhere came back to Charon, and he hoped that he was wrong about it as it would make Goober a lot harder to find. "Yeah, I bet he's hiding somewhere, cowering, terrified... Though I hope he's just dumb and doesn't realise that he's messed with the wrong wolf. It would make him a lot easier to find if he's not paranoid and hiding."

Eshe was such a shrewd wolf when it came to making friends with neighbouring packs and Charon wondered if she did it on purpose or if it was just how she was, trying to include everyone. He knew about the tense situation between Neverwinter and Silvertip and it seemed like a cunning plan to ask the Silvertip wolves to help so that they would mend what was broken. "Yeah, you could ask someone of Silvertip," he said, though he sounded like he didn't have much of an opinion on it. Charon just wanted to get Goober in whatever way.

"It's really beautiful here at night," Charon said. He hoped that the bloodsplattering would not ruin this romantic spot. "I love watching the stars. I know a lot of stories about the constellations." Well, maybe not a lot, but still, plenty. He wondered if when this was all over, maybe Eshe would want to join him to look at the stars sometimes.
Messages In This Thread
Oh no, not I - by Eshe RIP - March 21, 2016, 01:28 PM
RE: Oh no, not I - by Charon - March 21, 2016, 01:43 PM
RE: Oh no, not I - by Eshe RIP - March 21, 2016, 02:13 PM
RE: Oh no, not I - by Charon - March 22, 2016, 03:12 AM
RE: Oh no, not I - by Eshe RIP - March 22, 2016, 09:49 AM
RE: Oh no, not I - by Charon - March 23, 2016, 02:55 AM
RE: Oh no, not I - by Eshe RIP - March 23, 2016, 09:25 AM
RE: Oh no, not I - by Charon - March 24, 2016, 09:07 AM
RE: Oh no, not I - by Eshe RIP - March 24, 2016, 09:34 AM
RE: Oh no, not I - by Charon - March 25, 2016, 05:18 AM
RE: Oh no, not I - by Eshe RIP - March 28, 2016, 11:41 AM