Firefly Glen Oh no, not I
starboy
2,684 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Master Astronomer
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
"True," Charon agreed when Eshe said she hoped he wasn't paranoid. Charon felt that he should be, deserved to be, but it was probably easier for their particular quest for him not to be. Hopefully they would find out soon where he was so that he could be brought to justice, and hopefully there would be no other wolves to defend him. Yet, Charon had the full confidence that they would listen to him were he to tell them what had been done to one of his wolves. He was a powerful ruler, a king, and he would not hear anyone tell him no.

Charon nodded when Eshe said that she would ask Silvertip for help. He shared, "I'm at pretty good standing with Fitz, so, y'know, you could maybe say it was for helping one of my wolves." Charon was certain that Fitz liked him, and Mason feared him — which was about equally powerful and worth as much — so he was certain that Silvertip would lend a hand were it asked in this task. Besides, their job would be so minor they could hardly resist, and it'd maybe forge a better bond with their neighbours if they did.

Eshe filled in Charon's thoughts when she said they could come here. The only part of the plan he didn't like was Scimitar. He secretly hoped that maybe Eshe'd realise that Scimitar was a douchebag and that she would ditch him, knowing she was better off without him. "Yeah, that'd be nice," was all he said, not letting on to the fact he didn't like Scimitar this time, and he looked at Eshe as she wondered about the future-telling abilities of stars.

Charon grinned as he said, "I don't know, maybe." Then, on a more serious note, "Sometimes... This sounds really crazy, but sometimes it's as if the stars speak to me, in some ways. As if they really do tell me things about the future, or, you know... the present, or big events." He wasn't sure he remembered right but he thought to remember that things had just looked, seemed and, almost, sounded different the nights before the big storm, for example. But these things were always tricky because it could always be a trick of the mind. Yet, Charon liked to think it was wolves that had passed away advising him in his journeys, supporting him from afar, all their noses pointed towards him, for he was the chosen child of the gods.
Messages In This Thread
Oh no, not I - by Eshe RIP - March 21, 2016, 01:28 PM
RE: Oh no, not I - by Charon - March 21, 2016, 01:43 PM
RE: Oh no, not I - by Eshe RIP - March 21, 2016, 02:13 PM
RE: Oh no, not I - by Charon - March 22, 2016, 03:12 AM
RE: Oh no, not I - by Eshe RIP - March 22, 2016, 09:49 AM
RE: Oh no, not I - by Charon - March 23, 2016, 02:55 AM
RE: Oh no, not I - by Eshe RIP - March 23, 2016, 09:25 AM
RE: Oh no, not I - by Charon - March 24, 2016, 09:07 AM
RE: Oh no, not I - by Eshe RIP - March 24, 2016, 09:34 AM
RE: Oh no, not I - by Charon - March 25, 2016, 05:18 AM
RE: Oh no, not I - by Eshe RIP - March 28, 2016, 11:41 AM