Firefly Glen Oh no, not I
starboy
2,684 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Master Astronomer
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
It seemed typically like Eshe not to mind that he thought to hear things the stars told him about things. Truthfully, while he heard their whispers he found it difficult to discern their percise words, but he was certain that he was their chosen. When times of need would come, he was sure he would be first to gain knowledge whispered to him by the stars. Eshe was as open-minded as he, it so appeared, as she showed her agreement to his way of thought.

What kind of stuff did they tell him — he might have lied to another, but to Eshe he frankly said, "Sometimes it's like they speak a language I don't yet understand. I will get to know them more closely, though. It feels like... As if they've chosen me, somehow, the gods, the stars, whatever is out there. Everything that's happened in my life seems to have lead to my greatness, as if it was all meant to be so. Even the worst of things have lead me here. I felt like I would die once, but it was that state that brought me to Amekaze's doorstep, and formed the idea to merge our two small packs into Moonspear's success." He had never shared with anyone else this information; he had never told anyone that he thought he was destined for greatness. Maybe because it was so incredibly obvious to him that he thought others thought the same, regardless. Or maybe because he had not before yet trusted anyone with this knowledge.

Were she anyone else he probably would've tried to use his knowledge that she believed him to influence her. He might've said that the stars had told him Scimitar and her were not meant for the long run and that staying with him would only bring her pain. He'd considered it. But with Eshe, somehow the truth just seemed to pour from his mouth where he would normal fill in with lies to his own benefit.
Messages In This Thread
Oh no, not I - by Eshe RIP - March 21, 2016, 01:28 PM
RE: Oh no, not I - by Charon - March 21, 2016, 01:43 PM
RE: Oh no, not I - by Eshe RIP - March 21, 2016, 02:13 PM
RE: Oh no, not I - by Charon - March 22, 2016, 03:12 AM
RE: Oh no, not I - by Eshe RIP - March 22, 2016, 09:49 AM
RE: Oh no, not I - by Charon - March 23, 2016, 02:55 AM
RE: Oh no, not I - by Eshe RIP - March 23, 2016, 09:25 AM
RE: Oh no, not I - by Charon - March 24, 2016, 09:07 AM
RE: Oh no, not I - by Eshe RIP - March 24, 2016, 09:34 AM
RE: Oh no, not I - by Charon - March 25, 2016, 05:18 AM
RE: Oh no, not I - by Eshe RIP - March 28, 2016, 11:41 AM