starboy
2,684 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Master Astronomer
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
All Welcome 
maybe @Ness ? :D

It was night and some time had passed since Charon had informed Flóki and Amekaze of Dhole's betrayal. He was not so sure what to make of all of it, but above all else he did not recognise the burning sensation that ached in his heart. He was used to feeling hatred when others betrayed him, and he had been left by others too many times to feel like his world was falling apart and crumbling at the seams each time. Yet he felt it now, felt an empty space in Dhole's absence, and he had not realised how close he had been to her until now, perhaps. Despite his constant teasing about her incompetence, he had truly, really cared for her.

So many things had happened and Charon decided to take some time to himself and sit upon one of Moonspear's ledges that night. He stared off into the stars and he could not help but wonder aloud, "What greatness awaits after yet another stab in my back? Why have you taken her from me?" He frowned as he looked up into the stars, but they were silent as the night, as always.
Messages In This Thread
I scorn their hatred, if they do but fear me - by Charon - March 31, 2016, 08:58 AM