Horizon Ridge I'll send you to hell in a handbasket
I want the part of you that you refuse to give. *anonymous*
1,280 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Thistle was very angry but the endearment of his tongue gave her pause for a moment as she studied him but she continued to move restlessly, less she go after him. She froze as he spoke and stopped moving realizing she was not making sense.

She sat down in a huff and curled her tail tightly around her paws and stared at him with fiery blue eyes. She did not touch him just stared and spoke again her words icy and clipped I said your brother Dagrún who I might add you forgot to mention so imagine my surprise showed up. He talked to me about your gift Sif. she wanted to snarl at the mere mention of hte other woman but she kept her mouth tightly closed on that aspect. He mentioned to me that she was pregnant with Vali's children so they hadn't been yours at all. So imagine my surprise at finding out my husband left a woman who was pregnant with what might have been his babies. She cut her eyes again at him. "How could you do that? I thought what you did to Dagmar was callous and cruel but to leave one behind who was carrying what may have been your children. Though they aren't you're children they are Vali's She sighed and tilted her head and sighed again shifting her weight.
Messages In This Thread
RE: I'll send you to hell in a handbasket - by Ragnar - April 30, 2014, 06:35 PM
RE: I'll send you to hell in a handbasket - by Ragnar - April 30, 2014, 07:09 PM
RE: I'll send you to hell in a handbasket - by Thistle Cloud - April 30, 2014, 07:22 PM
RE: I'll send you to hell in a handbasket - by Ragnar - April 30, 2014, 07:48 PM