Hushed Willows Mythic
all you did will be undone
545 Posts
Ooc — Java
Perhaps it wasn't as safe here as she thought. But it was far removed, as far as Tavi understood; she was no navigator and had never really delved too deeply in to the scouting trade, but felt like the dragons were at such great distance that they posed little thread. Perhaps they were distracted with their war on the maplewood? Or they had already turned their attention upon the grotto — Tavi refused to think about it. When Arkham loomed over her she felt spotlighted, and watched him, wondering about what thought may have crossed his mind.

Can I kill him? he offered plainly, perhaps anticipating a confirmation — she was in this mess because of Reek and there was nothing but animosity within her now, for him. The question passed in one ear and out the other, however, and Tavi lifted herself away from Arkham's devious expression, shifting so that she was on her belly and no longer so close to him. No, came her hasty reply, but then she lulled, as if considering. He is the father of my children and they deserve a father. 

Was that the only reason to keep Reek alive? It felt like a weak excuse. Whatever came of their union could be raised by any number of beasts, they could have anyone for their father. Tavi felt the pit of her stomach twist with the very thought of his death. With a darkness clouding her features, she turned her head and placed it on outstretched paws. Leave the grotto wolves alone — Reek included. He is suffering enough, knowing I am not with him. It felt as if she were trying to bargain for the life of a man she hardly cared for. Even now, far removed from the grotto and Reek's mess, she was trying to fix everything.
Messages In This Thread
Mythic - by Warbone - April 21, 2016, 02:54 AM
RE: Mythic - by RIP Tavi - April 21, 2016, 03:04 AM
RE: Mythic - by Warbone - April 21, 2016, 03:20 AM
RE: Mythic - by RIP Tavi - April 21, 2016, 03:30 AM
RE: Mythic - by Warbone - April 21, 2016, 03:44 AM
RE: Mythic - by RIP Tavi - April 21, 2016, 03:53 AM
RE: Mythic - by Warbone - April 21, 2016, 09:54 AM
RE: Mythic - by RIP Tavi - April 21, 2016, 12:39 PM
RE: Mythic - by Warbone - April 22, 2016, 09:14 AM
RE: Mythic - by RIP Tavi - April 22, 2016, 03:00 PM
RE: Mythic - by Warbone - May 08, 2016, 06:52 PM