Sleeping Dragon a prophecy
with fire in her veins
262 Posts
Ooc — torvi
Gyda watched, perplexed for a moment as Seregryn let out a little cough and turned around, though perplexity quickly morphed into hot ire as the girl then proceeded to ignore and walk away from her. It was so sudden that for a moment, in the aftermath of her recent bought of nausea left the shield-maiden breathless. Quick to compose herself, Gyda began to follow her, her tail curling over her back, hackles bristling with her anger at the girl's lack of respect. “Seregryn,” Gyda let out a low warning growl, to let the girl know that her patience had worn thin. Gyda had been as understanding as she could have been at first but suddenly, for Gyda, that patience was gone in — perhaps quite literally — a blink of an eye.

“You forget,” Gyda drew, not bothering to find her filter at this point. The enraged valkyrie was an entirely different beast than the diplomatic and gentle appearing Viking Queen. For some reason, Seregryn had managed to push every single one of Gyda's buttons in the scattering of a few seconds. “that Sleeping Dragon isn't Seageda. I don't care if you are Fos Goufa or not. I have been patient with you, but you have worn it out. You will show me the respect I deserve as Thuringwethil's equal or you can leave Sleeping Dragon.” Surely, Thuringwethil would protest and Gyda sometimes got the feeling that Thurin forgot that she was not the sole leader and that Gyda's opinion weighed just as much as her own, but at the moment Gyda wanted Seregryn to realize that the gentlee queen she might have appeared to be (maybe) was not the queen she always was. Thuringwethil had kicked Lucani out for what Gyda had seen to be nothing...thus Gyda saw no issue doing the same, should it come down to it. Her lips curled back from her teeth, more than willing to back her threat up with action.

Gyda didn't want it to come down to it and truly she didn't feel like she was asking for much; but Gyda had no tolerance for insubordination and she had no qualms about letting it be known.

oops. newly preggers gyda = moody af gyda >__>
and armor underneath her skin
who crushes the world beneath her feet
Messages In This Thread
a prophecy - by Gyda - May 02, 2016, 06:52 PM
RE: a prophecy - by Seregrýn - May 02, 2016, 08:42 PM
RE: a prophecy - by Gyda - May 03, 2016, 05:18 PM
RE: a prophecy - by Seregrýn - May 03, 2016, 06:17 PM
RE: a prophecy - by Gyda - May 04, 2016, 04:55 PM
RE: a prophecy - by Seregrýn - May 04, 2016, 11:09 PM
RE: a prophecy - by Gyda - May 05, 2016, 05:04 PM
RE: a prophecy - by Antumbra - May 05, 2016, 06:43 PM