Sleeping Dragon a prophecy
with fire in her veins
262 Posts
Ooc — torvi
Before Gyda could make any advances to force the girl into submission Thuringwethil appeared on the scene and angrily pushed her way between the two of them. A low noise rumbled in Gyda's chest and her tail gave a few quick lashes behind her in her irritation at Thuringwethil's convenient arrival. The Grounder Commander did not speak but her irritation did not go unnoticed by the Viking Queen, who thought that it was hardly warranted considering Gyda assumed that Thuringwethil had little knowledge of what had gone on here. The consideration that perhaps Thuringwethil had been there longer than Gyda would have liked to assumed and would actually allow Seregryn's actions against her was a stinging one but Gyda did not know that to be the case and was not ready to let her hastily made assumptions rile her further.

“You should know that Seregryn has shown me nothing but disrespect and insubordination and I am sick of it,” In Odinn's Cove, insubordination meant death. Luckily, for the girl, Sleeping Dragon wasn't Odinn's Cove. “I am not tolerating it anymore. I am the Viking Queen of this pack, Thuringwethil. I would never allow any of my vikings from the Cove, regardless of their rank or stature within our culture treat you with the insubordination or disrespect that she has shown me.” And Gyda did not think it fair that she had to endure something that she would never allow her Vikings to do to Thuringwethil.

“We are not Seageda any more than we are Odinn's Cove. We are Sleeping Dragon,” Gyda's hormones were a raging mess and she was irritable because of the lack of food in her stomach; but most of all she felt the sting of Seregryn's insubordination like the lash of a whip to her skin, and she would not tolerate it. No Alpha would — no Alpha should be expected to. “Her behavior needs to change and quick,” She'd already forgotten her place and thus Gyda was more than ready to remind her of where it was. “What would you do if one of our wolves showed you such disrespect and insubordination?” Gyda posed the question to Thuringwethil, wondering if the Commander would give her a straight answer or dance around it based off of potential affection for her Fos Goufa. "What action would you take?" The shield-maiden clarified.
and armor underneath her skin
who crushes the world beneath her feet
Messages In This Thread
a prophecy - by Gyda - May 02, 2016, 06:52 PM
RE: a prophecy - by Seregrýn - May 02, 2016, 08:42 PM
RE: a prophecy - by Gyda - May 03, 2016, 05:18 PM
RE: a prophecy - by Seregrýn - May 03, 2016, 06:17 PM
RE: a prophecy - by Gyda - May 04, 2016, 04:55 PM
RE: a prophecy - by Seregrýn - May 04, 2016, 11:09 PM
RE: a prophecy - by Gyda - May 05, 2016, 05:04 PM
RE: a prophecy - by Antumbra - May 05, 2016, 06:43 PM
RE: a prophecy - by Seregrýn - May 07, 2016, 01:47 PM