Hushed Willows It worked...! I mean-- of course, it worked!
She Made Broken Look Beautiful & Strong Look Invincible. She Walked With The Universe On Her Shoulders & Made It Look Like A Pair Of Wings.
363 Posts
Ooc — Raven Marie
Grace was not blind to his inspection of her, however brief it had been. Not that she minded, wolves were bound to question how such a bad injury had come upon her, and the only thing that bugged the yearling was when they judged her for it. Warbone, for instance, had called her a cripple when Nova first introduced her. He'd given her a chance in a task, and she carried it out with flying colors. The dark male didn't question, however, but went on to answer her question. Sounded like someone Nova would get along with.
      "My adopted mother, Nova Rose, she traveled all her life and she's a story teller. Depending on what you want the history of, she could probably help you. She loves helping people." 
Grace scented for the elderly woman, but could only tell she wasn't close. If he wanted her, he'd either have to go find her or call her. The russet girl smiled at Trick, but her attention was more so on Stark. She knew nothing of dangers to the North, and instead busied herself looking over the dark man. It wasn't obvious, but her golden gaze took everything in.
Messages In This Thread
RE: It worked...! I mean-- of course, it worked! - by Grace - May 10, 2016, 10:01 AM