Hushed Willows It worked...! I mean-- of course, it worked!
She Made Broken Look Beautiful & Strong Look Invincible. She Walked With The Universe On Her Shoulders & Made It Look Like A Pair Of Wings.
363 Posts
Ooc — Raven Marie
Grace smiled, her tail wagging a little as stark took her words into consiteration. She would tell Nova of him later, she was sure. Perhaps the elder would seek him out herself? Trick cut in before she could say anything, and the yearling nodded in agreement. One did learn from mistakes, for it was either that or, eventually, pay with your life. 
The raven wolf spoke of patrolling, and her nose crinkled in distaste. There were better things to do than walk around the edges of the territory, surely. Her golden eyes shifted back to Stark yet again, and her head tipped slightly to the side.
        "Sorry Trick, but no thanks. I was gonna go check on the den, maybe do some improvements if I think of any. The rocks are probably safe to move by now, right?"
Grace hadn't removed the blockages from the holes in the cave just yet, in fear of any aftermath. It seemed calm, though, and it was getting stuffy with only one entrance opened only to exit and enter. Darkness, too, was an issue: what little light filtered through tiny gaps was pale, and straining your eyes was a must if you were to see anything properly. It was quite annoying.
Messages In This Thread
RE: It worked...! I mean-- of course, it worked! - by Grace - May 12, 2016, 05:57 PM