Blackfeather Woods This is my home too, Bitch (please get along with me...)
Like a dream, the tree of life covers me, and dulls my eyes; I fall asleep.
776 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Guardian
Away
Malice did not blame the Moonlit Wolves for her softness. Well, at least not 100 percent. It was Cogitemus fault. He had turned her into... into THIS. A weeping ball of emotions and stress. Perhaps Nemesis was right, that she wasn't worthy of being here and was only here because Burke somewhat liked her, though she would never ever say this out loud to her Beta. Malice liked to believe everything was for a reason, that when her father had exiled the Dark Brotherhood was already her fate. She was a deep thinker, actually trying to find her place in the universe. Perhaps that was what got her interested in the stars in the first place. Or perhaps it was because Avalon had had such a passion for it.

It had been a secret that she knew of Sebastian's mother, though now she knew she had spilled the beans. She was surprised to hear no remarks upon it from Nemesis, as if she cared more about her mental well being than what she knew and didn't knew. For now, she had silenced the rambler that was Nemesis. It looked like they both had nothing else to say. And what was there to be said? They were just stuck with each other, and somehow they had to find common ground or else both their lives would be as broken as they were now. And Malice was determined to find that common ground.

Nemesis found her voice again -omfg, she really couldn't shut up, could she?-, and Malice stopped weeping, slowing down her breathing to hear her words better. Well, she had found common ground at last. Nemesis was living with guilt, a lot of it, much like Malice herself. They both had one wolf, maybe more, that they had hurt in their wrong doings. They had hurt their families with not knowing better, not doing better. Malice lifted her head to look at the Beta. I am not defeated, merely shaken. The words left her lips with a lot of determination for someone who had just lost their shit. Perhaps all Dark Brotherhood Wolves had problems expressing their emotions. Maybe, because Malice knew quite well how to deal with them, she wouldn't fit in.

If that was the stereotypical Dark Brotherhood wolf though, emotionally broken, rough on the outside but a sweet potato on the inside, Malice fit right in if she toughened up a bit. She lifted herself off the barren ground, tipping her head, soon followed by her whole front body, down for Nemesis. It had been a sign of respect at Lucifer Peak, and it would be for Malice until the day she died.
~Adopt Avalon!~
~Fake name: Absinthe~[Image: warrior_zpsifen6kug.gif](Guardian)[Image: naturalist_zps22vypiui.gif](Astronomer 1/10)