Hushed Willows It worked...! I mean-- of course, it worked!
A cheap trick and a cheesy one-liner
707 Posts
Ooc — Sonia
Ambassador
To Trick's next question Stark had to pause in his thoughts - he had to really mull it over. He knew that in their hushed ways he and Banner had discussed it at length. She supported Stark's idea to go out, to forge ahead, but he had never talked about his feelings with Cap. She didn't get him like his tawny sister did. But he didn't really try with her either. Stark made a soft sound, sighing quietly for a moment. "I'm not sure." He said finally. "Probably, it's not like I bothered trying to hide it from her." He said after another moment. "There wasn't really a point in trying to play pretend." Curran seemed to respect Captain more than he did Stark, and that bothered the dark phased male. 

Trick had no siblings, which was surprising - single pup litters didn't seem so often to him and yet he thought of Octavia and Tambourine. It happened. Circumstances couldn't always be controlled, after all. "I've got older siblings than those two, as well. My family's....prolific." He said with a little chuckle. "Sometimes I think I would have been fine trading them in for time alone. I woulda missed Banner, though. I guess I'm fine putting up with the rest for her sake."
i grew a human and unfortunately as a horrible side effect lost an organ - as such will be slow from time to time.
[Image: gamekeeper.gif] 3/5
Messages In This Thread
RE: It worked...! I mean-- of course, it worked! - by Stark - May 21, 2016, 12:14 AM