Hushed Willows It worked...! I mean-- of course, it worked!
I'm Free to be The Greatest here Tonight
317 Posts
Ooc — Marie
Trick nodded approvingly, not paying much attention at this point anymore. Thinking about his family- his real one- only brought pain. Returning was no option, he was certain everything was still destroyed there. Perhaps Odin had led them all away from the place Wylie had betrayed. Perhaps it had been a little selfish. He was just jealous while they had taken him in, cared for him, fed him, taught him. But that was before the bullying, the name-calling, the schemes. Perhaps he was better off alone after all. This year alone hadn't been all that bad. Caring for the sick on his ways, learning more about nature than ever.

Not such an interesting story, really. Trick shrugged, marking a few spots as they kept walking. I... left my pack at the age of, well, I'd say one and a half. I traveled through wide fields, over mountains, through deep forests and dark woods. Along rivers, under the light of a thousand stars, heard a thousand bird songs in the foggy mornings. Near the coast, over wet sand, smelled the salty smell of the sea and saw a lot of beautiful sunrises as well as sunsets. He told his story, getting carried away quite a bit. He cleared his throat as he noticed this. On my journey, I learned a lot about plants, herbs, poisons, and I used this to help weary travelers as well as pack wolves on my way. I finally settled here, and well, here I am now.
·Wylie refers to himself as Trick. 
· Shakespearean, normal English and a pirate impression.
~Adopt Avalon!~
[Image: Caregiver_zpsbqqkmcip.gif] ~1~ [Image: naturalist_zps22vypiui.gif] ~2~
Messages In This Thread
RE: It worked...! I mean-- of course, it worked! - by Trick - May 25, 2016, 11:50 AM