Hushed Willows I got you first
all you did will be undone
545 Posts
Ooc — Java
Protect his spot - it sounded like he doubted her, or at least thought someone could usurp how she felt about him. How did she feel anyways? It wasn't the same as with Reek; with him it had been all physical and she had resisted it. Resisted titling it, feeling it, everything. Having his child hadn't changed that. And before that there was Ukko, her friend. There hadn't been any special connection between them either. Octavia had thought of him more like her brother, or a replacement for the brother that wasn't there. When he left, any thoughts to future things had been snuffed out. So what was Stark? He was her friend, her confidant, the protector of her child - he was loyal and didn't seem like he was going anywhere.

Octavia let out a small sigh as she pondered, listened, and pondered some more. She'd never wanted to put a label on any of her relationships and so she was still resistant on figuring out what they were to each other. As soon as she'd figure it out, it would go bad. That's just how things worked. Presenting the idea of them running off together (in different words, but still) had been one way to gauge Stark's reaction. He didn't seem adverse to it. But when the time came, would he run off? Would he abandon her like Ukko did, or would they fail in their attempt the way she and Reek had? No, she wouldn't label them. She wouldn't admit to anything nor would she commit.

I've had about enough of being boxed in, she finally admitted. It wasn't fair that she was always put in to these positions of being stuck. One day I'll take Tambourine and we'll find somewhere big, open, and free. Somewhere safe, without all this baggage to heft around with us. It'll be - yawwnnn - great. Her mouth abruptly cut through her monologue and severed any epic vibes she was giving off, and then her teeth clicked shut. But not for a while. Gotta get through this famine shit first.
Messages In This Thread
I got you first - by Stark - May 29, 2016, 09:23 PM
RE: I got you first - by RIP Tavi - May 30, 2016, 02:11 AM
RE: I got you first - by Stark - May 30, 2016, 02:17 AM
RE: I got you first - by RIP Tavi - May 30, 2016, 04:10 PM
RE: I got you first - by Stark - May 30, 2016, 05:04 PM
RE: I got you first - by RIP Tavi - May 30, 2016, 05:16 PM
RE: I got you first - by Stark - May 30, 2016, 06:31 PM
RE: I got you first - by RIP Tavi - May 30, 2016, 06:44 PM
RE: I got you first - by Stark - May 30, 2016, 07:38 PM
RE: I got you first - by RIP Tavi - May 30, 2016, 08:46 PM
RE: I got you first - by Stark - May 30, 2016, 08:59 PM