Blacktail Deer Plateau Who the hell is bucky
I'd rather be strong and wrong than weak and right
24 Posts
Ooc —
Captain ignored his hesitance, though it did slightly bother her. She wasn't use to secrecy between them, but she understood his caution. Heck, we've only just met after months of seperation. And... We've changed. I'm surprised he didn't rip my fur off.

Captain shrugged, trying to mask the disappointment. She didn't want him to think it bothered her - it was against her own nature. "Yeah...Yeah." She glanced down at her paws. They looked so much older than she remembered. When she was with Zeke, she felt as though she was a youth. Not this weird adult she had grown to be. It was strange, hearing his voice and picking up his scent, and then expecting the same old pup attached to it. Now, all she saw was this handsome young male from a different pack. Everything felt messed up.

"I've been doing well. The valley wasn't hit too hard I guess, and by the time it arrived... Banner and I had a lot of time to make an escape. From there, I just traveled in search of Stark." She left out the part about her failure to rescue Banner...Or, for that matter, anybody but herself. She wasn't proud of her cowardice and had no intention of ever allowing herself to fall victim to panic again. It was an illusion, a cruel source that twisted her mind and made her run. It made her reckless.

Slowly, she lifted her pale blue gaze. "Ezekiel, you know our packs are gonna pick up our scents the moment we waltz in, right?" She laughed, a playful smirk slipping onto her face. She desperately wanted to change the subject. This was her best friend that she had supposedly lost forever - she didn't want to ruin things.
There is a difference between
knowing the path and walking the path.
[Image: 334istd.gif] - 1 2 3 4 5
[Image: 2mzlbao.gif] - 1 2 3 4 5
Messages In This Thread
Who the hell is bucky - by Ezekiel - June 01, 2016, 06:44 AM
RE: Who the hell is bucky - by Captain - June 01, 2016, 10:21 AM
RE: Who the hell is bucky - by Ezekiel - June 01, 2016, 05:32 PM
RE: Who the hell is bucky - by Captain - June 01, 2016, 09:03 PM
RE: Who the hell is bucky - by Ezekiel - June 02, 2016, 06:58 AM
RE: Who the hell is bucky - by Captain - June 02, 2016, 09:40 PM
RE: Who the hell is bucky - by Ezekiel - June 03, 2016, 07:27 AM