i'd rather go out in a blaze of glory
hell hath no fury
637 Posts
Ooc — jal
Guardian
The Beta stayed silent, hearing out what he had to say in response. An apology was not what she had been expecting. A little recodsion was as far as she would have expected, but nothing more had been requied. However, she felt satisfaction, having made her point clear. "Very well, I hope we can be as open in the future," At least, she hoped it would be. If nothing changed, she could forsee it being that way. She wanted it to be that way, for her to trust another like she trusted Kove.

"Though I must say.. I do not know how the pack might react upon hearing of your and Malice's situation," It was a struggle to say, but she only found it fair to warn him. What he did after was on him, but she cared for him and the pack all the same. "-but I shall be on my way. I have taken up enough of your time for now," She turned to leave, though hesitating for just a moment, enough for Burke to speak up if he had anything else to say. Otherwise, she did not want to dwell on the possibilites or outcomes if things were to go wrong, and what it might mean for the pack.
the only way to keep your people loyal is
to make certain they fear you more than they do the enemy
Messages In This Thread
i'd rather go out in a blaze of glory - by Nemesis - April 23, 2016, 08:07 PM
RE: i'd rather go out in a blaze of glory - by Burke - April 24, 2016, 10:07 AM
RE: i'd rather go out in a blaze of glory - by Burke - May 08, 2016, 04:10 PM
RE: i'd rather go out in a blaze of glory - by Nemesis - June 06, 2016, 12:29 PM
RE: i'd rather go out in a blaze of glory - by Burke - June 12, 2016, 01:54 PM