Redsand Canyon Nike
hell hath no fury
637 Posts
Ooc — jal
Guardian
Nemesis does not share more information about the Brotherhood, though the female seems to make more accurate assumptions as she goes on. If that knowledge was ever shared, Nemesis could not say she claimed to share the secrets of the Brotherhood's existance, figuratively or realistically. Yet, she does not correct her. The female can assume all she likes, spread tales of a group of hit men from a dark woods clouded in mystery, the stuff out of a storybook. It did not matter to her, what mattered was the continued existance of the sacred Brotherhood and the duty they needed to fufil to even claim they held a victory to their name. With Damien's reign, this was guarenteed. 

Normally, the price would be food, or something as simple as a small task or favour, yet, there was no energy to give for the things the Brotherhood required. What they did need instead was information, even as limited as it could be. Their knowledge of the other regions as a whole was staggering, and even if Cicero did know more, he had not yet said. "It depends on what your problem is, and what it will take to fix it," The heavier the request, the bigger the price. They were not charity workers, they had standards afterall. "However, as a starting price I will offer this. In exchange for our services, we require information from your lands. I assume this is not where your pack resides, and it is not anywhere near mine. I do not know what has occured in your lands, what packs have failed and which ones has arised to be identified as either a strong ally or a dangerous enemy," It was a fair deal, one even an unintelligent wolf could gather. The stranger did not need to look far to find the information they needed, and should do so with great determination. The Brotherhood would not be tricked, nor fooled, and certianly not cheated of their worth.

"If this is unattainable for you, you may find yourself in an undesireable situation. Or worse. You know too much already," What was said went without question, unsaid. While their services were granted with much relife, a warning also entailed. The Brotherhood was loyal to no contractor, and would easily have their target their previous customer.
the only way to keep your people loyal is
to make certain they fear you more than they do the enemy
Messages In This Thread
Nike - by Jhala - June 12, 2016, 02:49 PM
RE: Nike - by Nemesis - June 12, 2016, 04:18 PM
RE: Nike - by Jhala - June 13, 2016, 10:05 AM
RE: Nike - by Nemesis - June 14, 2016, 12:33 AM
RE: Nike - by Jhala - June 14, 2016, 02:25 PM
RE: Nike - by Nemesis - June 14, 2016, 03:04 PM
RE: Nike - by Jhala - June 14, 2016, 03:14 PM
RE: Nike - by Nemesis - June 23, 2016, 10:11 PM
RE: Nike - by Jhala - June 26, 2016, 06:30 PM