Silvertip Mountain the earth spins and the moon goes round
you are loved, you are loved more than you know
354 Posts
Ooc — Jaclyn
The sky awakened with the night. As she watched the stars appear in the twilight sky, Nanook felt her breath grow steady. Something in the stars calmed her, the certainty that though they disappear for the day, she could count on them to reappear come evening time. When the world seemed so unsteady, they were her constant in a vast, uncertain world.

A voice broke her trance, and Nanook's felt her fur bristle from the shock. She snapped her gaze away from the sky to focus on the woman who approached. It had been long since she'd stood in the presence of an Alpha - for that was who she took this new wolf to be - and for a heartbeat she froze, uncertain of how to answer or what to do next. In pure instinct she sunk to the ground and turned her gaze away, as she recalled being taught when she was just a pup. "I seek - " her voice came hoarse, even to her ears, and Nanook felt a twinge of frustration through her chest. In haste, she cleared her throat, and prayed the leader would not count it against her. "I seek a home. With your pack." This was too easy. Surely this wolf would demand more of her, but Nanook had never done this before, and she held her tongue from rambling.
with every heartbeat I have left
I will defend your every breath, I promise
I'll do better
Messages In This Thread
the earth spins and the moon goes round - by Nanook - June 20, 2016, 09:38 PM
RE: the earth spins and the moon goes round - by Nanook - June 21, 2016, 09:47 PM