Redsand Canyon Nike
housewife, also prepared to fuck you up
480 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
Guardian
Little thought runs through Jhala's head before she answers. "Deal. How much information you need? I've got some stuff about the land already-- but I can get more," she says, her head tilting. Without waiting for a proper answer she continues on, listing her problem right away. "I want my alphess killed. Her name is Kek... Kekseph?" damn that name. "She's a skinny red woman with beady brown eyes. She's pretty damn small, but if I killed her myself Reek would kick me out," she makes a face as she thinks more on the details, unable to keep a straight face when thinking. "Oh-- she's missin' her tail," she adds, raising an eyebrow. 

"I'm from Larksong Grotto--" she jerks her head in the direction of the pack, "Just head that way-- you'll know you're there when all you can fuckin' smell is geese... and, ya know, you're in a grotto." Her tail flicks. "To the right of us is a pack named Sleeping Dragon. They're no friends of the Grotto, but their territory is apparently rocky and cold-- that's what my alpha says. There used to be a pack in the Maplewood south of the Grotto-- Phoenix Maplewood? It was led by a woman named Seana. As far as I'm concerned that pack has relocated-- haven't heard of them since," she dives into her explaination, cocking her head and making another face as she thinks. "Our old alphess left not long ago to start her own pack-- she went West, but I never heard if she settled or not." 
Messages In This Thread
Nike - by Jhala - June 12, 2016, 02:49 PM
RE: Nike - by Nemesis - June 12, 2016, 04:18 PM
RE: Nike - by Jhala - June 13, 2016, 10:05 AM
RE: Nike - by Nemesis - June 14, 2016, 12:33 AM
RE: Nike - by Jhala - June 14, 2016, 02:25 PM
RE: Nike - by Nemesis - June 14, 2016, 03:04 PM
RE: Nike - by Jhala - June 14, 2016, 03:14 PM
RE: Nike - by Nemesis - June 23, 2016, 10:11 PM
RE: Nike - by Jhala - June 26, 2016, 06:30 PM
RE: Nike - by Nemesis - July 25, 2016, 05:51 PM