Silvertip Mountain I'm as real as you are
Dazzle me, dazzle me, dazzle me with gold
181 Posts
Ooc — Stella
The two others in the cave seemed to be facing different struggles. It was disheartening to see, and although Anita had her own problems, they were not as apparent. It was odd, despite the gradual revival of the land, spirits seemed to falter. A voice spoke from somewhere, talking of loneliness. It belonged to Phocion, to Anita's dismay. She considered herself to be good friends with the male and was concerned. "Lonely? Well, if it helps, you have us," she motioned to herself and Grayday. 

She looked at Grayday, who spoke softly in the night air. It was quite nice out, but something else was gnawing at Anita's mind. What was Gray upset over when I first came in? Anita decided it was better not to ask, but couldn't help but wonder. The howl he had made didn't sound like a happy one, if happy howls existed.

"It is a nice night, isn't it?" She agreed, scooting a little towards the cave's entrance. She could see the open sky now, dotted with stars. It would be much more breathtaking if the mood wasn't so melancholy. Anita wished she was better with words when it came to times like these. She wasn't the most comforting type despite being quite the talker. Simply put, Gray's troubles were gnawing at her, but she didn't know how to ask him what was going on.

Deciding to go ahead and ask, Anita braced herself as she let the question slip out. "So...what brought you here, Gray? What's troubling you?" Anita didn't make eye contact with the male as she chose her words carefully. Being a lower rank, she didn't want to seem offensive or pushy. The she-wolf sat patiently, turning to admire the stars.
[Image: TBIERmG.gif](5/5) I, II, III, IV, V Incomplete
[Image: TAZ76Qd.gif](3/5) I, IIIII, IV, V Incomplete
Messages In This Thread
I'm as real as you are - by Grayday Sr. - June 21, 2016, 10:44 PM
RE: I'm as real as you are - by Phocion - June 22, 2016, 11:32 PM
RE: I'm as real as you are - by Grayday Sr. - June 23, 2016, 12:01 AM
RE: I'm as real as you are - by Anita - June 23, 2016, 10:24 PM
RE: I'm as real as you are - by Phocion - June 26, 2016, 06:21 PM
RE: I'm as real as you are - by Grayday Sr. - June 26, 2016, 07:33 PM
RE: I'm as real as you are - by Anita - June 26, 2016, 09:48 PM
RE: I'm as real as you are - by Phocion - June 26, 2016, 11:24 PM
RE: I'm as real as you are - by Grayday Sr. - June 26, 2016, 11:41 PM