Cedar Sweep runic
205 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Historian
"he is the giver of life," eshamun began simply. "my mother was led by him, as was her mother before her, and hers before her. without molech, i would not stand before you now had it not been for his intervention. when i was a young child, i grew very sick unto the point of death. i recall that my breath stopped and a white glow surrounded me, but then i looked upon the face of molech, and he allowed me to live."

tears filled eshamun's eyes as she spoke, her tones filled with a wild fervency, the adoration she felt for her god and for what he had granted her. so overcome was she that the canaanite was forced into silence, to fight for composure before she went on: "he brought myself and my sister here to this land. look around you! it is bare, but new life grows on the very ground." eshamun motioned to the greenery that crept in growing swathes around herself and the stranger, to the shafts of light that pierced the entwined branches above, and let down an eldritch green glow to surround the pair.

"we bring new life -- we bring the word of molech and his mercy and his blessings. and no, he is not an easy god to serve. he demands much of us, but so much does he give back, twofold, threefold, fourfold." she extended her foreleg to show the woman a small scar there upon her ankle, the last testament to where she had fought a lone stranger in the tophet, and had all but lost the battle with the festering of the flesh that followed.

"i would have died again, had not molech intervened. do you not see, my sister? he has brought us together for a reason, his will to be done." here she paused again, sighing with the joy that the eight-armed one engendered within her spirit. "what is your name?"

[Image: animated-flame.gif]
Messages In This Thread
runic - by Eshamun - June 23, 2016, 09:42 PM
RE: runic - by Asherah - June 23, 2016, 09:53 PM
RE: runic - by Eshamun - June 23, 2016, 10:26 PM
RE: runic - by Asherah - June 24, 2016, 08:53 AM
RE: runic - by Eshamun - June 24, 2016, 01:44 PM
RE: runic - by Asherah - June 24, 2016, 09:45 PM
RE: runic - by Eshamun - June 26, 2016, 10:29 PM
RE: runic - by Asherah - June 26, 2016, 10:56 PM
RE: runic - by Eshamun - June 27, 2016, 04:21 PM
RE: runic - by Asherah - June 27, 2016, 07:26 PM