Sleeping Dragon i suggest next time try feeding me to dragons
gubraithian fire
3,000 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Trapper
Master Ambassador
Master Ranger
The stranger answered first and Wildfire looked at her shrewdly, then turned when Thuringwethil elaborated. Her lips parted when the commander quickly reassured her that the wound was superficial and that she was in good hands. The yearling's mouth clapped shut and she nodded, inching backward half a step and then making a point to shoot Saria a look that was simultaneously apologetic and grateful even as she remembered her manners enough to say, "Saria, nice to meet you. I'm Wildfire."

"Why, though?" the Sjötta wondered next, sharp amber eyes returning to the Heda even as she resisted the powerful urge to move closer to her again. She figured she was standing close enough that she could seem like a concerned pack mate, a friend, and nothing more. "Was it random or...?" Goodness, she just wanted to stretch out her neck and place gentle kisses beside the commander's ripped ear. The impulse surprised her a little, so she marveled at it a moment before quashing it.
Messages In This Thread
RE: i suggest next time try feeding me to dragons - by Wildfire - June 29, 2016, 11:17 AM