Cedar Sweep runic
205 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Historian
i just realized i referred to molech this whole thread as 'he,' when in fact molech has no gender WHOOPS we're just gonna pretend she used the right (lack of) pronoun omg

asherah. 

eshamun's heart halted within her chest; her lips trembled with reverence, and she remembered keenly the voice of her mother speaking unto herself and unto arunik'ra of the goddess, the torch that burned above them and guided girls into womanhood, who blessed the union of male and female, who brought forth life: ishtar. ashtorath, her mother's own name, the skyflame known also as 

"asherah," she whispered, seeing the tremulous worship of the other's body. molech has indeed guided you here, came the confident thought, birthed from the whispers of the eight-armed one himself, and shook her head in wonder. "you were named for the very goddess who is molech's beloved," the canaanite whispered, observing the play of light across asherah's radiantly lit features, the virginal newness of her belief in the great god.

molech had brought herself and arunik'ra here, had given them a consort in the form of ar-khalba, had blessed them with a home and with followers, and now had granted them a goddess embodied in the very flesh and blood girl who stood before her now. the queen lowered herself in a bow for a moment, then rose to kiss asherah's cheeks and laugh with a stunned joy.

"you are more than worthy. come - come away with me now. come and meet my sister -- our sister, arunik'ra. she is our priestess, and we are the malkaria."

[Image: animated-flame.gif]
Messages In This Thread
runic - by Eshamun - June 23, 2016, 09:42 PM
RE: runic - by Asherah - June 23, 2016, 09:53 PM
RE: runic - by Eshamun - June 23, 2016, 10:26 PM
RE: runic - by Asherah - June 24, 2016, 08:53 AM
RE: runic - by Eshamun - June 24, 2016, 01:44 PM
RE: runic - by Asherah - June 24, 2016, 09:45 PM
RE: runic - by Eshamun - June 26, 2016, 10:29 PM
RE: runic - by Asherah - June 26, 2016, 10:56 PM
RE: runic - by Eshamun - June 27, 2016, 04:21 PM
RE: runic - by Asherah - June 27, 2016, 07:26 PM