Bramblepoint dissolve, and make your heart proud
The Weak are Cruel, the Strong have no Need to be.
338 Posts
Ooc — Marie_Shalon
Shalon sighed and lowered her tail, although she had a smile on her face. "You hold it well." She conceded with a shrug, Shalon was not an overly aggressive wolf. She found it hard to build up the motivation to continue an argument, unless provoked. "I apologize for my rudeness. Be proud of your banner she-wolf, keep it high if that is how you favor it." Shalon could not find it in her to continue this unprovked sass.

Shalon's banner swayed from side to side, where she prefered to keep her own tail. She had never held a place on honour within a pack and therefore could not know the comfort of holding her tail high for others to see. Her black tipped ears twitch and swiveled, she was listening to their surroundings, perhaps trying to affirm that this wolf was infact alone. "May I ask what brings a pack wolf out of its territory?" She was amused, her last encounter with a pack wolf had been almost a year ago, she went out of her way to avoid pack territory. Pack's were usually an unecessary headache, and Shalon was knew she yet to cross any borders so what was this midnight black female doing out of her own territory.
✶☽ victory stands on the back of sacrifice ☾✶
Shalon's Pawprints 
Naturalist {I II III IV V/5} + Advisor & Therapist {I II III IV V VI VII VIII IX X/10}
Messages In This Thread
dissolve, and make your heart proud - by Amekaze - June 16, 2016, 01:48 PM
RE: dissolve, and make your heart proud - by Shalon - July 01, 2016, 12:14 PM
RE: dissolve, and make your heart proud - by Amekaze - July 01, 2016, 06:16 PM
RE: dissolve, and make your heart proud - by Shalon - July 02, 2016, 05:00 PM
RE: dissolve, and make your heart proud - by Amekaze - July 04, 2016, 03:22 AM
RE: dissolve, and make your heart proud - by Shalon - July 04, 2016, 09:10 PM
RE: dissolve, and make your heart proud - by Amekaze - July 05, 2016, 01:20 AM
RE: dissolve, and make your heart proud - by Shalon - July 05, 2016, 08:18 PM
RE: dissolve, and make your heart proud - by Amekaze - July 14, 2016, 12:12 AM