Silvertip Mountain Two men of power.
The Gentleman
1,663 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Medic
It didn't take long for someone to arrive, Sebastian assumed it was Steady. By the description he gotten from Pearl he fit the picture. The male was greeted, though not in the normal fashion. The male liked to get right to business, but that was not how things went down for Sebastian. He dipped his muzzle briefly in greeting. "I do not seek help. I came to deliver a message and to discuss some matters," he explained on a calm tone.

'I'm Sebastian of Broken Antler Fen. It is south of here. My mate, Pearl, spoke of you. It also seems we have a mutual friend named Mason Silvertip," he then introduced to make the male a bit more calm about his presence, if the male might be agitated about him being here. Sebastian could leave, but not before he told him his message. It sounded that the male was curious at least.

"Odette is safe with us, my own pack. I found her alone when on my way to visit Mason, instead, I took her under my wing and to my own home. She will be under the protection of the BAF wolves and under the care of Pearl and Me personally. The reason for this is because Odette herself wants to stay with us and is not ready to come back home. What happened here greatly shocked her. You must know that if she wants to leave we will not keep her, but for now, I came to tell you that she is safe and she will learn all the essentials of being a wolf," Sebastian explained, his pale eyes on the other male. His tone was respectful throughout, and the male had not spoken out any judgement.
Messages In This Thread
Two men of power. - by Sebastian - July 09, 2016, 04:37 AM
RE: Two men of power. - by Steady - July 09, 2016, 01:03 PM
RE: Two men of power. - by Sebastian - July 09, 2016, 03:00 PM
RE: Two men of power. - by Steady - July 09, 2016, 04:37 PM
RE: Two men of power. - by Sebastian - July 10, 2016, 05:44 AM
RE: Two men of power. - by Steady - July 10, 2016, 09:36 AM
RE: Two men of power. - by Sebastian - July 10, 2016, 09:52 AM
RE: Two men of power. - by Steady - July 11, 2016, 08:10 PM
RE: Two men of power. - by Sebastian - July 13, 2016, 04:29 AM
RE: Two men of power. - by Steady - July 15, 2016, 01:11 PM
RE: Two men of power. - by Sebastian - July 15, 2016, 01:47 PM