Duck Lake in the belly of the beast
a dandy dreamed what means to die
40 Posts
Ooc — Sarah
I don't take offense, as you're just being true to your character. :) And that's such a wonderful compliment, thank you! I enjoy your writing as well. 

indentThe woman froze, her posture swelling into one of domaninace and anger. Her snarls were  numerous, her pretty teeth bared as she snapped a response, which seemed to be a rhetorical question.  She was a feisty one, and Jagoda liked that. He did not return the aggression, but rather smiled, his ears held parallel with his head, giving him a rather silly expression. He took several slow, deliberate steps away from her. The masked wolf did not pay close attention to things like personal space, and while he may have been deemed an idoit to her, he truly was simple, and inconsiderate. But the threat of being attacked renewed, Jagoda suspected that perhaps allowing her some room would calm her riled little nerves.
indentYou told me to be more careful, he spoke, answering her rhetorical question literally. His tone remained soft as he addressed her again. You don't have to be angry, sweet. I just wanted to know the name that belongs to that pretty face. You were so... generous, back there... Needless to say, violence was not on his mind anymore. Now he was just having fun.
Messages In This Thread
in the belly of the beast - by Menta - July 01, 2016, 03:27 PM
RE: in the belly of the beast - by Jagoda - July 03, 2016, 11:40 PM
RE: in the belly of the beast - by Menta - July 04, 2016, 03:56 PM
RE: in the belly of the beast - by Jagoda - July 05, 2016, 04:59 PM
RE: in the belly of the beast - by Menta - July 06, 2016, 04:14 PM
RE: in the belly of the beast - by Jagoda - July 07, 2016, 08:03 AM
RE: in the belly of the beast - by Menta - July 11, 2016, 12:38 PM
RE: in the belly of the beast - by Jagoda - July 12, 2016, 01:01 PM
RE: in the belly of the beast - by Menta - July 14, 2016, 10:25 AM