Moonspear The Morning After
I promised I'd always help you, and I always will.
144 Posts
Ooc — Raven Marie
She found him, it seemed, without his calling, and he was grateful she was alone, even though a little cold. At first, he wondered if she already knew, but surely she'd be more upset than this that her mate had cheated. Maybe she was sick? His eyes scanned over her, and in seconds he realized her belly was just a little distended than he'd last seen her, and her scent was.... Off. 
She was pregnant. 
He'd scented the heat in the territory, but hadn't bothered to sniff it out. Why would he? His time was spent caring for Althaia and himself, he barely talked to or saw anyone on the mountain anymore. 
She'd be even more mad. 
Lowering his head, ears and tail, Harley loosed a long, sad sigh. This wouldn't be good on him, he knew, but it'd be worth it. He wasted no time, and got right to the point. 
                 "I hate to find you on such a bad note, Amekaze, but I feel you have a right to know: I'd just found Althaia, in heat, and had brought her prey. Just as I was about to send her to the den to sit it out away from any males.... Charon came up, and chased me away. I'll admit, I had to see what was going on and... Well, he approached her, groomed her, and eventually mated her." 
Messages In This Thread
The Morning After - by Harley Quinzel - July 16, 2016, 11:33 PM
RE: The Morning After - by Amekaze - July 16, 2016, 11:43 PM
RE: The Morning After - by Harley Quinzel - July 17, 2016, 12:20 AM
RE: The Morning After - by Amekaze - July 17, 2016, 01:19 AM
RE: The Morning After - by Harley Quinzel - July 17, 2016, 11:39 AM
RE: The Morning After - by Amekaze - July 17, 2016, 02:32 PM
RE: The Morning After - by Harley Quinzel - July 22, 2016, 03:43 PM
RE: The Morning After - by Amekaze - July 22, 2016, 06:58 PM