Moonspear raised high, brought low
starboy
2,684 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Master Astronomer
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
When she said that she was hungry and that her hunts had been poor, he nodded and offered, "I will go look for some." Yet her question pierced his departure and he stiffened at it, because he did not know the answer. Perhaps if he had known this conversation was going to be this difficult he would not have joined her in the water. Perhaps he was too young to understand the full gravity of everything that had happened, too impatient to wait for things to calm down so that she would be truly his again. It would get better — but he wanted it better now.

He didn't want this conversation. He felt the urge to flee, he felt the urge to just jump at her and have her, like they used to, like he should because he was the fucking damned alpha male. This thought scared him, and when he felt his penis roll out in the water at the thought, he was quick to turn away so that she would hopefully not see it.

He swallowed thickly and said, "I don't know... Should I be?" He awkwardly lifted a hind paw so that he may hold it in front of the exposed horrid thing, because he imagined it would only bring offence to her now should she see it. Fear, maybe, even, if he considered how fragile Dhole had been when she... "I guess we just need time." He craned his neck as though wanting to touch her face, but he fell short in distance and considering his current condition he didn't dare move, lest she might see it, if she hadn't already.
Messages In This Thread
raised high, brought low - by Amekaze - July 14, 2016, 01:13 AM
RE: raised high, brought low - by Charon - July 14, 2016, 07:24 AM
RE: raised high, brought low - by Amekaze - July 14, 2016, 08:48 AM
RE: raised high, brought low - by Charon - July 14, 2016, 08:59 AM
RE: raised high, brought low - by Amekaze - July 14, 2016, 12:28 PM
RE: raised high, brought low - by Charon - July 15, 2016, 02:07 AM
RE: raised high, brought low - by Amekaze - July 15, 2016, 01:47 PM
RE: raised high, brought low - by Charon - July 16, 2016, 06:39 PM
RE: raised high, brought low - by Amekaze - July 16, 2016, 07:45 PM
RE: raised high, brought low - by Charon - July 17, 2016, 03:15 AM
RE: raised high, brought low - by Amekaze - July 17, 2016, 04:07 AM