Sleeping Dragon They will never even find what is left of you
33 Posts
Ooc — Anthony
[table][tr][td valign=center] [/td][td]

A smile almost formed across the crone's face when the dark female introduced the mountain. A name fits it's owner, a sleeping beast, a dragon. Of course, the old woman understood that the smoke came from the earth rather than a living creature, but who was to say the earth is not a living creature?

Drageda was not a name she heard before, it had a nice sound to it, a fierce one. It had been the same back then when she joined the Zeneth in the Range, a group with their own ways. Uleön was not tied to any beliefs and had no political alignments, she lived to serve her home and it's leaders just how she had stated, and the she would regardless of the course that put her on.

"I will learn your ways," the crone stated firmly, not much else needed be said in the moment, but loads would come as she went on with the Drageda. She probably had a lot to learn, and she would likely find things not to like, but that was part of being a Sage of Eldfell. That was part of her life.

She bows her head when the chieftess introduces herself as Heda, clearly a title denoting her leadership. "I can offer the only thing old wolves can offer. My knowledge of the world comes from experience and long years of studies at Eldfell. I can serve as a healer if need be, and take care of those who need it. See me as a governess if you want, or an aide if that's what you'd prefer. I will be what Sleeping Dragon and my Heda need me to be," she spoke in a voice so calm it would seem she was running out of air. But she vowed to that, and word was sacred to Uleön.

[/td][td valign=center] [/td][/tr][/table]
Messages In This Thread
RE: They will never even find what is left of you - by Uleön - July 17, 2016, 01:36 PM