Moonspear I'd die for you; that's easy to say
starboy
2,684 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Master Astronomer
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
He walked next to his mate, falling in step with her in silence. Other than the bloodlust that she clearly held for Althaia, her mood was hard to test; so he remained silent, for now, feeling as though this would fix things, somehow, to feel the blood of their subordinate stain their teeth. He thought of the potential for pups -- and what if they were his? -- but he knew that it wasn't a risk he could take. Considering, y'know, he'd never been with Althaia and all that.

She seemed to be loitering about when they found her, alone -- perfect. However just as Amekaze sprang forward, Harley came into view and he tried to distract them. Charon wanted nothing more than to sink his teeth into that ratty little half-breed. Yet when Ame's teeth clashed with Harley's, Charon knew that the heavy task of ending the Omega's life lay in his paws.

He was torn, truly; between rending Harley asunder, to protect his wife and clear the way for her, or go after Althaia. It was Harley's words that threw him off, though. They were perfect, for they confirmed Charon's side of the story and sullied Harley's, yet they also surprised him and the insolence that he would try and stop Ame from doing what she deserved struck a chord that did exactly what Harley intended: distract. "You fucking little liar mutt!" Charon snarled at Harley and he threw himself at the half-breed with teeth parted and ready to grab whatever, trying to bowl him over to the side to clear the way for Amekaze and hopefully tear some of his flesh off in the process.
Messages In This Thread
I'd die for you; that's easy to say - by Althaia - July 17, 2016, 05:25 PM
RE: I'd die for you; that's easy to say - by Amekaze - July 17, 2016, 09:00 PM
RE: I'd die for you; that's easy to say - by Charon - July 18, 2016, 12:42 AM
RE: I'd die for you; that's easy to say - by Althaia - July 19, 2016, 07:58 PM
RE: I'd die for you; that's easy to say - by Amekaze - July 20, 2016, 01:23 AM
RE: I'd die for you; that's easy to say - by Charon - July 25, 2016, 03:27 AM
RE: I'd die for you; that's easy to say - by Althaia - July 25, 2016, 06:53 PM
RE: I'd die for you; that's easy to say - by Amekaze - July 26, 2016, 03:11 PM
RE: I'd die for you; that's easy to say - by Charon - July 28, 2016, 02:35 AM