Moonspear The Physic
starboy
2,684 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Master Astronomer
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
There was something about how calm she reacted that annoyed Charon. He wasn't in a very good state of mind after what'd happened between Amekaze and Lazarus, and he wanted nothing more than to get over that. But to get over it he needed his feeling of control and power back — the feeling that he was able to manipulate others and things to go his way. The fact that she didn't even seem nervous in his presence annoyed him, because he was the top dog 'round here and he wanted others to see that.

Yet he didn't speak of any of these things, of course; he'd never admit them. She admitted her mistake, but remained calm, and then introduced herself. When she said Amekaze seemed like a good leader Charon wondered if she was trying to insult his leadership skills, but he managed to control himself. "She's my mate. I'm Charon Ostrega." Stella was a pretty douchy name, Charon thought to himself, but he decided not to say it. "I doubt herbs will help make my face look any prettier, but you can try, if you want." He looked at her, impatiently waiting for her to do something. He knew Thistle'd told him that herbs could sometimes help prevent scarring. It was worth a try, as he'd been beat up enough in his life to not aspire more ugly scars. Once he'd told Potema he thought her missing eye scar was cool, but now he wasn't so sure.
Messages In This Thread
The Physic - by Estella - July 13, 2016, 11:49 PM
RE: The Physic - by Charon - July 14, 2016, 03:25 AM
RE: The Physic - by Estella - July 14, 2016, 01:27 PM
RE: The Physic - by Charon - July 14, 2016, 02:09 PM
RE: The Physic - by Estella - July 17, 2016, 08:42 PM
RE: The Physic - by Charon - July 18, 2016, 04:51 AM
RE: The Physic - by Estella - July 30, 2016, 02:02 PM
RE: The Physic - by Charon - August 04, 2016, 04:29 PM
RE: The Physic - by Estella - August 14, 2016, 05:04 PM