Gyrfalcon's Keep break you down and swallow you up
starboy
2,684 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Master Astronomer
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
The wolf looked wary and defensive at first, but eventually neared him. Once more did the bird set in its assault, almost as though it had a sense of humour and was teasing the poor wolf he'd run into. Charon snapped his teeth at the gyrfalcon that passed over a little too close, and it let out a pained caw as he managed to grasp a tail feather or two. Yet the bird itself was beyond grasp and it appeared that it would stay that way, for it did no more than loudly caw — for now — while it seemed to be counting its bets. Perhaps waiting until the wolves were a little less wary before continuing its game.

As Charon spat out the tail feathers and opened his mouth to speak, the other dude opened his mouth and started to speak to him. Only, the words were faltering and Charon suddenly could imagine the bird's cruel game, for he was quick to tie the conclusion that this was some sort of retard. It seemed to take forever until finally words came rolling from the wolf's mouth, and then it was only one word — a question as to whether he was travelling — and Charon wondered how anyone put up with this idiot if they wanted to have a whole conversation.

But he suppressed his feelings of friction, because he probably shouldn't be a dick to someone who was such a special little snowflake that he got bullied even by the birds. "Uh, yeah, sort of. I was visiting a friend in the area, and looking for someone. A guy named Lazarus, white wolf, probably looks pretty beat up by now, bad sort. You probably want to stay away from him if you ever meet him, and inform me of his whereabouts." Realising he had both not introduced himself nor answered the question properly, he added: "I'm Charon Ostrega, from Moonspear, the big mountain over there." He gestured in its direction, and Moonspear could be seen jutting out over everything else in the distance. "I was born around here, actually, so while I was in the area I decided to pick up some childhood memories." He grinned and fell silent. He just hoped this guy wasn't going to talk too much, because he didn't have the patience to sit through like, a whole sentence or whatever. But it'd be rude to leave now, and maybe when he loosened up he'd catch his tongue better.
Messages In This Thread
break you down and swallow you up - by Szymon - July 16, 2016, 06:18 AM
RE: break you down and swallow you up - by Charon - July 19, 2016, 03:57 AM
RE: break you down and swallow you up - by Szymon - July 19, 2016, 04:56 AM
RE: break you down and swallow you up - by Charon - July 19, 2016, 07:13 AM
RE: break you down and swallow you up - by Szymon - July 19, 2016, 08:33 AM
RE: break you down and swallow you up - by Charon - July 20, 2016, 02:16 AM
RE: break you down and swallow you up - by Szymon - July 20, 2016, 10:25 PM
RE: break you down and swallow you up - by Charon - July 21, 2016, 03:12 AM
RE: break you down and swallow you up - by Szymon - July 26, 2016, 02:32 AM
RE: break you down and swallow you up - by Charon - July 26, 2016, 04:22 AM
RE: break you down and swallow you up - by Szymon - July 26, 2016, 01:16 PM