Ravensblood Forest Shadows in the Dark
stones and bones
897 Posts
Ooc — Victoria
I'm going to say this takes place after his thread with Pump (since in the technical timeline it does) so Ragnar can tell him the correct things. :p

There was no scrutiny in Ragnar’s gaze - only subdued curiosity. Icy, Caribbean blue eyes assessed the male before him once more, trying to find the physical strengths and weaknesses, though in all honesty as long as they vowed loyalty and could prove to be useful to the pack with whatever skills they possessed Ragnar had no intentions of being a hard-ass picky. That was not the Viking’s way. Everyone had a role to play in their ranks and they were expected to cater to their skills, no matter what it was that they happened to excel at; and further more so long as they were loyal they were welcome. It did not matter if they were young or old, small or large. Rapt attention snapped back up Ayvo’s words that he spoke when he began to speak again, this time explaining that their leaders had abandoned them. Brow furrowed into a little ‘v’ between his eyes as Ragnar let that process in his mind for a few moments. Their leaders willingly abandoned their pack? He knew nothing of the Vale but made his judgments harshly given that small, but crucial bit of information. Obviously, their so called ‘leaders’ were not any kind of leaders at all. He did not speak this to the male in front of him, but this made things a lot more interesting for the Viking.

“It sounds as if the ship had been sinking for quite some time,” Was all he opted to say on the matter of their pack’s utter downfall. “I have been constructing plans to start my own pack, based on my culture and if others are willing, religion for some time now,” Ragnar began deciding how he wanted to appeal his case only to let it be known that when it happened it would not be for a measure of time. “With my recent promotion and the fact that my wife is due to give birth any day now it will not be possible for quite some time, however, I am still seeking those that might be interested, regardless,” It was a bit of a long shot, Ragnar had to admit to himself, who would be interested besides himself if it could not come to fruition for another year, even? “In the meantime, however, I reside at Horizon Ridge, just west of here as a leader. If you, or any of your remaining pack mates are looking for a new home we have the room.” Might as well try to recruit some to the Ridge while he was at it since the Ridge had now became one of his main priorities.

Messages In This Thread
Shadows in the Dark - by Ayvo - May 14, 2014, 07:50 AM
RE: Shadows in the Dark - by Ragnar - May 14, 2014, 09:09 AM
RE: Shadows in the Dark - by Ayvo - May 14, 2014, 09:35 AM
RE: Shadows in the Dark - by Ragnar - May 14, 2014, 09:53 AM
RE: Shadows in the Dark - by Ayvo - May 14, 2014, 10:33 AM
RE: Shadows in the Dark - by Ragnar - May 14, 2014, 12:49 PM
RE: Shadows in the Dark - by Ayvo - May 15, 2014, 06:55 AM
RE: Shadows in the Dark - by Ragnar - May 15, 2014, 07:40 AM
RE: Shadows in the Dark - by Ayvo - May 15, 2014, 10:52 AM
RE: Shadows in the Dark - by Ragnar - May 16, 2014, 09:20 AM
RE: Shadows in the Dark - by Ayvo - May 16, 2014, 10:10 AM