Sleepy Fox Hollow i am going to cover myself with ashes of you and nobody's gonna give a damn
surma suuhun
355 Posts
Ooc —
If Ukko continues to wander, he'll eventually find somewhere safe and free and easy to call home. He'd shed his father's legacy, shed his mistake in the maplewood, and ultimately just be. He thought he'd want an exciting life but now he's starting to think he'd just prefer something quiet and sure and true. How he'd ended up in the Wilds again in the first place left unfinished, as if something he's meant to do, but the list of his mistakes seems much too long.

He can't right the wrongs of most things he did but purpose here's one thing he can turn around. Whatever it is, he'll let his feet take him where he needs to go.

It is then the wind changes and a gust of a metallic sweetness. His ears shift back upon his head as he freezes, slowing turning his head to peer back through his peripheral vision. He sees another wolf, outlined against rocky terrain and lost daylight, that seems to take his breath away. Ukko struggles to find himself, to kick his legs into gear and turn around all the way so he can make his way to her. Perhaps later he might realize his thoughts are clouded by the workings of his nose and his loins, but in that moment he knows now what brought him here.
Messages In This Thread
RE: i am going to cover myself with ashes of you and nobody's gonna give a damn - by Ukko - July 19, 2016, 07:33 PM