Sleepy Fox Hollow i am going to cover myself with ashes of you and nobody's gonna give a damn
A dragon will never bow down
689 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
When he'd glanced ahead, she'd followed his gaze momentarily, only to find that there was nothing there. She did not question his actions, for he'd been in the same spot when she'd looked back as he'd been when she'd looked away. It'd not been a ploy, it seemed. It was an intriguing situation—or so she would have thought on any other day. Then, though, she'd not allowed for herself to develop too great of an interest in him, believing that it might lead to wrongful actions. She had settled for keeping her attention on their exchange, taking note of his answer to her question, and then nodding to show her understanding of it. Neither were afraid, it seemed, leading her to believe that he was actually just a gentleman.

As he'd straightened himself up, adjusting his posture but otherwise staying still, she'd considered the possibility that neither of her earlier theories had been correct. That he was neither afraid nor a gentleman, but simply bidding his time. The thoughts had swirled around within her mind for longer than notions of such a nature usually would, but had ultimately been eliminated as per usual. To think the worst of others and claim it as a truth was not something that she'd ever be capable of doing, she was certain of it. Even if she had been the type, however, his introduction would have warded off such thoughts anyways, leaving her to begin again with figuring him out. "I am Asterr," she'd returned, but spoke not another word after. In her silence, she'd shifted her weight around, taking a moment to let her eyes trail over the parts of him that were visible, gauging the power that surely thrived beneath the surface. Had she grown up differently—and didn't keep males of a similar build within her tribe—then perhaps she would have been afraid, for his size alone could certainly be described as intimidating.
You're a mirror with two faces
Two sides, simple as that
Thread titles are from Hyuna’s “How’s This”
Messages In This Thread
RE: i am going to cover myself with ashes of you and nobody's gonna give a damn - by Asterr - July 19, 2016, 10:28 PM