Sleepy Fox Hollow i am going to cover myself with ashes of you and nobody's gonna give a damn
A dragon will never bow down
689 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
The thought of leaving had crossed her mind, a brief idea that was put on hold by her interest alone. She wanted to observe him further, perhaps linger until she could no longer, and so she'd not yet gone away. As long as he refrained from approaching, she had no reason to take off, and so she, too, stayed planted. Questions that she might be able to ask in order to gain the information she desired were lost within her mind, keeping her silent until he'd chosen to speak once again. "Home," she'd replied with, but offered no specific directions. Though she was somewhat reluctant to return, to enter her own lands once again, she knew that it was important she do so. It would only be a quick visit, a way for her to checkup and see how everyone was faring. She'd be in and out, avoiding those that might cause her trouble.

Briefly, she'd fallen silent again, but this time it had not lasted. "And you?" Did he, too, have a home in need of his presence, or was he out on his own? She would not ask with so many words, leaving it at a simple return of his own query instead.
You're a mirror with two faces
Two sides, simple as that
Thread titles are from Hyuna’s “How’s This”
Messages In This Thread
RE: i am going to cover myself with ashes of you and nobody's gonna give a damn - by Asterr - July 20, 2016, 10:41 AM