Sleepy Fox Hollow i am going to cover myself with ashes of you and nobody's gonna give a damn
A dragon will never bow down
689 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
There was silence again, a shrug having been offered in place of words. She didn't mind either way, whether he wished to speak or not. As long as his meanings were something that she could understand, then the girl would let him go. The motion had seemed to of led into a few steps, however, causing her body to grow rigid despite his direction not necessarily having been towards her. Her muscles had not eased back up, but she'd once again abandoned the idea of fleeing, held back by his voice. It hadn't been immediate, but eventually he'd given her a verbal answer, its meaning being equivalent to his previous gesture. She'd wondered how he couldn't know, before deciding that perhaps he'd gotten lost. The area could be unfamiliar to him, which would make his statement more understandable.

If he'd had a home prior to their encounter, she couldn't tell. His want to go with her had been unexpected, the notion initially unsettling. "Why?" she'd asked. "Is it a home that you seek, or is it because of me?" Knowing the answer wouldn't necessarily change her response, and yet, she'd felt it important to know anyways.
You're a mirror with two faces
Two sides, simple as that
Thread titles are from Hyuna’s “How’s This”
Messages In This Thread
RE: i am going to cover myself with ashes of you and nobody's gonna give a damn - by Asterr - July 20, 2016, 02:40 PM