Sleepy Fox Hollow i am going to cover myself with ashes of you and nobody's gonna give a damn
A dragon will never bow down
689 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
Before an answer was given, steps had been taken. Though few they were, the fact that they'd been directed towards her had the girl taking several steps of her own to replace the distance lost. Deciding that his answer was necessary, she'd stayed, but had placed more effort into maintaining the space that lingered between them. But when he'd spoken to her, it was a question that she'd been given, rather than an answer. His tone had crept up along her spine, the words easing themselves into her mind. Did it matter at all? Asterr could no longer tell, her reasoning for having asked in the first place having drifted far from her mind as he'd neared her.

A reply was not made, the dragoness having started to move instead. Her path was set away from him, her steps starting off slow as she'd backed away. "Cease your advance," she'd voiced, ears pulling back slightly in the process. And though she spoke a command, her expectations of being obeyed were low, if they even existed at all. If not even someone that had since pledged his loyalty so long ago had been able to listen to her, then it was useless to assume that a near stranger might.
You're a mirror with two faces
Two sides, simple as that
Thread titles are from Hyuna’s “How’s This”
Messages In This Thread
RE: i am going to cover myself with ashes of you and nobody's gonna give a damn - by Asterr - July 21, 2016, 12:57 AM