Sleepy Fox Hollow i am going to cover myself with ashes of you and nobody's gonna give a damn
A dragon will never bow down
689 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
It was out of habit by then that she'd tensed as a single paw was left suspended in the air, though quick had she been to remind herself that an approach may be necessary. The girl had been forced by her own mind to relax a bit, telling herself that it would be fine given not only his newly made vow of loyalty, but also the restraint that he'd shown her thus far. So when a few steps had eventually been taken, she'd kept herself still, repeating her previously thought mantra silently the entire time. It had continued until, finally, she had closed the distance between them by herself. It was ritual that drew her near, and so she'd approached his side slowly, only to then press her muzzle against his shoulder in a gesture of trust—trust that he would not abandon her, and would honour the word he'd given until death deemed otherwise.

Upon begin nudged back, she'd placed a few steps between them once more, but no longer did her gaze stay glued to his form. She'd started their trek with her eyes forward, only looking over occasionally to make sure that he was still there. It was in the direction of home that she'd started to lead him, acting as a guide through the mountains.
You're a mirror with two faces
Two sides, simple as that
Thread titles are from Hyuna’s “How’s This”
Messages In This Thread
RE: i am going to cover myself with ashes of you and nobody's gonna give a damn - by Asterr - July 21, 2016, 07:36 PM