Firefly Ravine Come and meet me?
Empress of Manipulation
348 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
Sen had been sound asleep within the den, having assumed that her daughter would stay there with her so that the woman could rest. Unbeknownst to her in the unconscious state that she was in, Chusi had woken up and escaped. It was only when a howl had roused her from her slumber that she'd realized what had happened, gaze having widen as she'd search all around the den. Yet no matter how many times she'd scanned the space, there was no little girl in there to be found. The child had run off, or perhaps she'd been lured away. In an instant, her mind had snapped to the howl that had come from her borders, wondering if that had perhaps been the cause of Chusi's recklessness. Assuming so, she'd abandoned the den quickly and made her way towards the borders, pace brisk and slightly panicked. For no matter how troublesome the girl could be, she was still a Gorgon—still Sen's daughter—and therefore was an important specimen.

As the stranger had been neared, there'd stood out to the woman a familiar little form. Her thoughts had been correct—a stranger had lured her daughter to them. Of course, Sen did not take kindly to that idea, but she also didn't stop to question if it was even correct. She'd simply acted, approaching the two with her tail raised and then pulling Chusi back by the scruff, chastising the girl briefly only to look towards the unknown female with a scowl upon her face directly after. The words previously spoken had not quite reached her ears, the thrumming of her heart having drowned out all sound. "Why are you here?" The question had come out harshly, though with Sen, that was to be expected.
Notice: Sen's actions and words do not, in any way, reflect my OOC opinion.
Messages In This Thread
Come and meet me? - by RIP Valette - July 17, 2016, 03:12 PM
RE: Come and meet me? - by Chusi - July 22, 2016, 10:22 AM
RE: Come and meet me? - by RIP Valette - July 22, 2016, 10:45 AM
RE: Come and meet me? - by Sen - July 22, 2016, 10:51 AM
RE: Come and meet me? - by Chusi - July 22, 2016, 11:14 AM
RE: Come and meet me? - by RIP Valette - July 22, 2016, 03:18 PM
RE: Come and meet me? - by Sen - July 23, 2016, 01:31 AM
RE: Come and meet me? - by Chusi - July 23, 2016, 08:27 AM
RE: Come and meet me? - by RIP Valette - July 23, 2016, 08:57 AM
RE: Come and meet me? - by Sen - July 26, 2016, 01:12 AM
RE: Come and meet me? - by Chusi - July 26, 2016, 04:07 AM