Sleeping Dragon They will never even find what is left of you
33 Posts
Ooc — Anthony
[table][tr][td valign=center] [/td][td]

Pleased to have more than just one talent, the pale Sage nods in acceptance of Thuringwethil's terms. Drageda worked in a particular way, and if Uleön wanted to become, she would first have to obey. Whatever it took for her to go on she would oblige, but picking a job was not even close to a sacrifice. "I can help with the pups and their mother if needed, but advisory is my fort," she explained, giving away a solemn nod in symbol of respect. She would need to earn herself a reputation first if she aspired to ever help the Heda deal with the deeper aspects of pack management, but she was determined.

By that point they's reached the edges of what the Heda explained to be the pack's meeting place, a rock ledge of deadly aspect guarded by two millennial trees, one on each side. Uleön observed, but didn't approach the edge for obvious reasons. "I shall find myself a place, then. Close to you, Heda." she said and smiled gratefully at the dark warrior-queen, waiting to be dismissed.

[/td][td valign=center] [/td][/tr][/table]
Messages In This Thread
RE: They will never even find what is left of you - by Uleön - July 23, 2016, 10:18 PM