Hushed Willows I don't know. I'm just making this up as I go along!
marrow of the spirit
1,313 Posts
Ooc — Ku
lmao, at least all the ducks are in the same pond, right?? so maybe they aren't swimming in a line... >_>;;

Stark was lucky—Mordecai hadn't just set off. But he had been on the verge of pushing his way to the south. He was running out of options and paths to take to the north and west. If he couldn't have made some of the higher passes then he doubted Pippin could and with the rain having washed out many of the trails he had longed to follow, all the weary father had to go on was directional guesses.

Of course, the thought did occur to him as he had paused to half-listen to Stark's call that maybe Pippin would try and make his way back to the Hollow. It had been a pressing consideration that had come to him maybe the day before, but he had whisked it away with other anxieties as best he could. Still, Mordecai was not blind to the fact that his children wanted to go home, and they didn't mean to the cavern which housed the bulk of the subordinates and their leadership.

But he snapped back to reality long enough to answer Stark, pulling him towards the borders. He would not go back to him, feeling defiant over the notion that he was being interrupted. Banner must have found him and spoke to him and just how it made him feel was as mixed as the feelings he earned from idling on the proverbial doorstep.
[Image: warrior_master.gif] [Image: gamekeeper_master.gif]
Messages In This Thread