Hushed Willows I don't know. I'm just making this up as I go along!
marrow of the spirit
1,313 Posts
Ooc — Ku
maybe they're tiny mice that are running everywhere, idk; i always picture a cage of them being knocked over and a ton of them being all "freedom!!1" when shit goes sideways irl haha.

Soon enough, the dark figure of Stark emerged from the cover of the willows. Mordecai could not pull his gaze from him, examining him much in the way that Stark did him. Only it wasn't for injures that Mordecai watched for, it was some telling sign that he was about to receive more bad news. But it wasn't bad news that came from those dark lips, but more of the same he had picked up from Banner. Confusion, concern—evidentally whatever notions he had thought would follow Tavi running away from the scene with her child were unfounding themselves.

"I'm assuming that question is rhetorical," he answered dryly, feeling his brow furrow. An uncomfortable feeling burrowed itself in, finding its spot somewhere between all the other unpleasant sensations that had roosted. He was left wondering if Stark hadn't encountered Banner and had no idea what was going on. "If you want to know what's going on, then you'll have to come along with me. I'm not wasting any more time when I need to be looking for Pippin." The words he found himself choosing were just as dry, but they were decisive. He lingered for a moment before turning away from the dark-haired wolf, and started off towards the slope leading into the valley.
[Image: warrior_master.gif] [Image: gamekeeper_master.gif]
Messages In This Thread