Hushed Willows I don't know. I'm just making this up as I go along!
marrow of the spirit
1,313 Posts
Ooc — Ku
ikr! im3 was the last movie i think i actually went to a theater for, too. everything else i've just bought or rented. >_>

He nodded again—the Hollow was quite a distance away. Of course there were no guarantees that Pippin had gone there either, but it was still a likely outcome Mordecai was hoping for. He would not think of the worst outcomes, at least not so early into things. He had worked himself into knots already, ever stretched so thin between trying to aid Harlyn and care for the two children they already had. Though thankfully, he had to admit he was glad that all of his children were old enough to at least fend for themselves if they had to. It may not have been perfect, but he thought that maybe it would tip the scales in their favor.

"He's also hurt," he went on to say. He debated how to put it, but ultimately came out with it. "Tavi got a hold of him, before she took off. I'm not sure how bad off he is, but..." He trailed off, bobbling his head as though it would suggest he didn't know what to say. Pippin had been able to run away, sure, but adrenaline was a peculiar thing. It had been the sort of thing that had fueled Mordecai on more than one occasion, though his scuffles had been far and few in between. At least when he had been caught in the crosshairs of something out for blood, he had been in decent shape. He had the wounds to tell the stories for him. Pippin did not have that luxury.
[Image: warrior_master.gif] [Image: gamekeeper_master.gif]
Messages In This Thread